LET YOUR HEART SPEAK
The Unity Center, West Linn, OR
Monday March 16th, Tuesday March 17th &
Wednesday March 18th, 10 am – 4 pm
Whether you are new to public speaking or an experienced speaker seeking a fresh approach:
- Creating inspirational topics
- Finding your Authentic Voice
- Increasing your self-confidence and achieving new results in an effortless process
- Discovering new ways to challenge your audience to change and take positive action
- Exploring new tools and methods you will use every time you speak to an audience
- Let your heart speak. . .without notes!
This is a unique style of communication that is current, relatable, and will reduce your prep time and stress level significantly!
Rev. Victoria Etchemendy has been a professional speaker for 30+years. She has had a variety of speaking experiences including master teacher, ordained minister, workshop leader, and coach.