If accepted to camp I agree to…
- Be kind and polite. (Treat each person the way you want to be treated).
- Show respect. (Treat the property of the camp and others with special care).
- Listen and follow directions.
- Be peaceful. (Work out problems using only appropriate words).
- Cooperate (Participate in ALL activities).
- Ask an adult to help when I need it.
- Stay in camp. (Honor the boundaries set by the camp and camp counselors).
- Follow rules. (Honor the rules of my family group, community and church).
- Be helpful.
- Be safe.
- Stay out of the dorms of the opposite gender.
Because we are here to have fun, to love, to learn and grow together, and we will follow these agreements. I have read the agreement. I understand my parent(s) may be called to take me home if my behavior is unsafe to myself or others or if I am unable to show respect for myself, the counselors and my peers.