"Attitude of Gratitude" Youth of Unity Rally
Y.O.U. Rally is a 3-day communion with Spirit. Daily activities include large group workshops, small group discussions, singing, meditation, dancing and prayer.
Our Mission: The Northwest Y.O.U., facilitates an open and loving space where people can explore their spirituality by cultivating self love and connection with the universe.
- Age requirement to attend Rally: A Y.O.U.er must be at least 14 [or in ninth grade] and no more than 18 years [or a high school senior] exceptions for regional and international officers.
- Attendees attend the entire weekend experience from beginning to end. Arriving between 4-5 p.m. on Friday and depart after closing circle on Sunday.
- They are active members of their YOU group who have demonstrated maturity, self-discipline & self-responsibility.
- Rally is for people who have a sincere desire to learn more about Truth & are willing and able to contribute by actively participating in Rally activities.
- It is recommended that those attending have attended at least 4 chapter meetings in the last 3 months.
- ADULTS must send a copy of their background check with registration.
To Register Send:
- List of attendees from your chapter
- Medical/Liability Release Form for each person
- Heart Agreement Form for each person
- One check per chapter.
Send Registration to Jackie Green, 7710 E Beverly, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Randle, WA 98377
|Early Registration (before 4/5)||$ 170.00|
|Regular Registration (after 4/5)||$ 190.00|