By offering current best practices information, resources and events, we support communities in the creation of and sustainability for a thriving and evolving youth and family ministry program.
Unity Co-founder Myrtle Fillmore said of children “We are here not to entertain the children, but to call them out.” Through that inspiration, we affirm that the Truth principles are alive in each child and youth. It is our sacred work to create space for the discovery and recognition of each child’s own Divinity and to support them on their own spiritual journey.
For more information on the Living Curriculum philosophy click here.
Five Basic Unity Principles (for children and teens)
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know. I make a difference!