CAMPER APPLICATION CHECK LIST
My chilld demonstrates maturity, self-discipline and self-responsibility, plus also has a sincere desire to attend and is able to participate in camp activities.
CHURCH CHECK LIST – REQUIRED
1) Is actively involved in our ministry
2) Meets all camp qualifications
3) Has a completed Parent check list
4) Is approved and sponsored by this ministry to attend this event.
5) Can communicate their needs independently
PARENT CHECK LIST - REQUIRED
1) Is actively involved in a Unity Church.
2) Independently follows directions.
3) Has had 3 successful overnight stays away from home without family.
4) Exhibits appropriate behavior.
5) Can effectively communicate their needs in a way that is appropriate in a group setting.
6) Demonstrates ability to follow group agreements.
7) Is independent in personal hygiene and care needs.
8) Independently participates in group activities and projects.
I have read and understand the front page of the Kids Camp Information Flyer, specifically “This event is created, planned, facilitated and supervised by YOUers (15 to 18 year olds) from regional churches. The teens become "parents" to their campers providing all daily structure, supported by an adult team.“